Friday, June 19, 2009

Why Cant I Have the String

Why do humans spoil my fun all the time??

I have a pop up tunnel that comes in its own little bag so it can be tidied away when floor time is over, to help get it back in the bag at each end it has string attached so mummy can tie the string and it doesnt pop up.

I like to sit in my tunnel, or just outside, and chew the string, whenever I do this mummy always stops me.

Sometimes I have managed to get a lot of string in my mouth and mummy has to gently pull it out again complaining about how soggy it is, she then puts it so it is on top of tunnel and I cant reach it no more why??

Me wants to eat the string!!

My new mission is to eat that string!!

1 comment:

  1. Onyx and Velvet22 June, 2009 04:45

    WOW Agent F that string thing sounds yummy.......
    whee like to bite carpet and skirting boards te he he

    ReplyDelete