Monday, July 11, 2016

More Agents in Training

Tyrion Piggyfriend here again. I thought that you might like to see some pigtures of our other Agents in Training, Mimi and Lulu. They have grown a lot since you last saw them and, although they are certainly big enough to go out on missions now, I hesitate to send them as they are extremely NOISY and would be useless at any work involving stealth. I call them my Diva Agents. They shout at anyone passing their home in the expectation of yet more food.


Mimi must have a little bit of Peruvian in her as her coat grows forward just like mine and she has this ridiculous rooster tail. Take a look at this.....
Lulu is good at reaching out for food without actually getting up. I cannot think where this might come in useful unless they are infiltrating a carrot farm. Here she is.......

My little cadets, Magnus and Ivan are quiet in comparison. They just make little squeaky noises as they bounce around our home.


No comments:

Post a Comment