Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Chaos at Piggyfriends. Episode 4. Susie and Max take a look.


" I have eaten a lot of cucumber, Angelina.I think that I need a nap.
You should have come with me," says Florence.
" I'm staying here." replies Angelina,
" It's much safer even if there is less cucumber."
 

" I am going to have a look at what is going on."
says Susie.
 
" Come with me, Max! I've packed a pignic basket. "
" I hope that there is enough for two." replies Max.
 
" The man has knocked down the whole wall!"
says Susie. " Look, Max,
I can see the tool shed outside."
" Surely Slave must know about this."
says Max.
" That could be why she moved our homes."

"Let's sneak outside and take a photo"
" Oh dear", says Max."Look at Slave's terrace.
Such a mess. Where are all of her plant pots?
Auntie Ann will be sad to see this pigture."

"Max! There's a big hole in this wall.
Let's go back inside and tell the other piggies
but we'll finish our pignic first."

4 comments:

  1. Ow wow! It gets even more exciting ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww We love the pigtures!! Your piggies are adorable!! Love that pigtures of Angelina and Florence!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love the updates and pigtures cant wait to see it finished

    ReplyDelete
  4. Us too, Ghost! We've all had enough noise and Slave is freaking out over the dust. Hope the house move is going well.

    ReplyDelete