Monday, May 13, 2013

Calendar piggy: May 2013

This months Calendar piggy is the lovely Clover. Here you can see her spring pigture that is in this month of the Undercover Guinea Pigs Calendar 2013. Clover tells her story below...

----

Hello everyone,
my name is Clover, aka. Agent Dahlia. My real name comes from the fact that I was born on St. Patrick's Day. My secret agent name comes from the fact that I like to pose for pigtures by flowers, as you can tell from my calendar pigture; especially dahlias. I am a 2 year old Sheltie and I live with my mom Flower, and my Abyssinian friends, a mother and daughter, Nutmeg and Cinnamon. You can see a pigture of my mom and I here.


I have a not-so-secret admirer next door, Barney, who always looks at me longingly. He tries to chew through the bars of his cage so we can be together, but it hasn't worked so far. I am very special pig to my human, because my dad died unexpectedly 2 weeks before I was born, and my brother died when he was only 1 year old. To my human's surprise, I look almost identical to my dad! My favorite things to eat are parsley and cucumber and I really enjoy grazing outside and running up the stairs. I turned 2 years old in March and had a party for my birthday with my favorite foods. Here is a pigture of me in my party hat.



Thanks for reading about me!

Sincerely,
Clover aka. Agent Dahlia

13 comments:

  1. wow Clover and family,
    You all look so nice and shiny, are you satin piggies?

    I was amazed to read you enjoy running up the stairs! Are they human or piggy sized stairs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piggyfriends14 May, 2013 00:11

    We can only see the calendar pigture of the lovely Clover. There are just little white boxes where the other pigtures should be. We want to see the others please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I hadn't noticed it yet. Clover's has already alerted me. I will fix it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clover and her friends have their cages and play place at the top of a human flight of stairs. Therefore, they know their home and plate of food is usually waiting if they run up. So when they I bring them in from grazing outside, it saves me from bringing 5 pigs up the stairs; they go up themselves. It is quite a sight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes they are Silkie Satin's or Shelties. It is my understanding that they are called Satins in the U.S. and Shelties in the U.K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clover you sure are a gorgeous guinea! Happy (belated) birthday and thanks for the post about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are very very lovely!!!!! we enjoyed reading all about you dear sweet Clover

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pigtures very shiny pigs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Piggyfriends15 May, 2013 10:21

    Thank you for fixing the pigtures! What beautiful piggies.

    Have you any videos of them running up the stairs Anneli? We'd love to see that. We get confused by a three inch step that separates our two pig rooms when we have floor time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not have a video yet but I will make one soon and share it with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Piggyfriends20 May, 2013 13:13

    Thank you Anneli. We look forward to seeing those adventurous piggies.

    ReplyDelete