Sunday, April 14, 2013

Calendar piggy: April 2013

This months calendar piggy is Agent Magician also known as Poof. She will be sharing her story with us. She frequently features on one of our favorite blogs: the CaliCaviCollective (see link below)
She has a lovely Bond girl pigture in the Calendar.
-----

Agent Magician aka Poof, reporting in: 

A big wheeking hello to everyone and everypig! 

My story begins when as a baby cavy, I was abandoned in a cardboard box on the side of a freeway. A kindly human found me before it was too late and brought me to a local rescue. Although I was thankful to have food and a cage to stay in, I was very shy and nervous around people. I lived there for several months before my humans stopped by for a rescue event.
Poof at the Rescue
Slave was working her way down the row of cages, saying hello to and feeding all the other rescue pigs before she came to my cage - the very last one in the row. Even though she wasn't looking to adopt, she couldn't leave me there after holding me and hearing my story. I went with her to my forever home that very same day. 

After a mildly bumpy introduction process I settled down with Agents Acorn, Godiva, and Mango (Belka, Truffle, and Peaches). To my humans' amusement, I rule over my cagemates with an iron paw - no one is welcome to share MY pigloo when I am occupying it - but am very sweet towards my slaves during cuddle time. 

Poof with Peaches, Truffle and Belka
Things that make me a happy peeg include eating herbs, grazing grass, and napping on soft cozies. Things that make me an unhappy peeg include bubble baths, having my authority challenged by my new neighbor Abby-Roo, and visiting the vet. I am currently in a relationship with a handsome boar named Winks who lives in the UK. 

In addition to my regular job as full time pig, I moonlight as a piggy model/food critic on the Cali Cavy Collective guinea pig blog (along with the rest of my herd). Since my responsibilities consist of eating food, providing an opinion on said food, and looking cute, I can't complain!  

Best wishes and much food to all,
Agent Magician

3 comments:

  1. Aww what a sweet story! And her little baby face is so irresistible! I am glad she found a forever home where she can rule with her little iron paw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a sweet sweet piggie you are! I love your fasion statment! You are a true model! We love your adoption story too. So glad your humans found you!! You are a star!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute and amazing pigture! Quite the peegy fashion plate. I am so glad you found a good human!

    ReplyDelete