Saturday, August 25, 2012

#Olympigs Fifty Yard Nap: Curly

Agent Wizard reporting.
Slave picked up me and my friend Agent Curly to have our nails trimmed. I behaved impeccably as usual and then she went to clip Agent Curly's nails. Her son was holding him as, with Curly's fluffy coat, it is hard to see his feet. He promptly leaned back and fell asleep upside down so I am entering him for the next leg of the fifty yard nap. Counting is not my forte but I believe that this is leg 20.
Don't tell Agent Curly that I have sent in this pigture as he might be embarrassed.

4 comments:

  1. Ghost + Iron Hamster25 August, 2012 14:35

    What a lovely pigture, we will check your counting tomorrow wol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! How does he do that? Our slave must be doing something wrong because having our nails cut is nowhere near that relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of us are very relaxed about having our nails clipped but there are a few, whose names I will not mention, who more than make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all HATE having our nails clipped. Despite the fact that we get half a cherry tomato or grape halfway through and the other half when we're done. We see through the bribery, slaves!

    ReplyDelete