Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Makeover

We had a haircut.

(Coco) I usually really enjoy getting my hair cut, but this time the stylist cut it too short. I'm seriously considering going to a different stylist. Seriously. Madonna wouldn't put up with this. Neither would lady Gaga.

Hey stylist! I'm ready for some pampering


I hate you!

(Sjeuf) I never liked getting a haircut. I do not get Coco with her silly talk about me-time and relaxing. I just bolt.

And don't try distracting me with veggies; I'm too clever for that!!

Scanning the perimeter. Coast is not clear

Okay.. I have a weak spot and the stylist somehow figured it out. I am a real sucker for cuddling. Now I'm almost bald, she looks like a Yeti

The eating does not imply forgiveness!

6 comments:

  1. Dont worry Coco your hair will grow again and yo still look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Coco. And D thanks you for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheee see you asked for chunky layers Sjeuf, very nice. Hopefully you tipped the stylist in piggy beans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cali cavy collective: (Sjeuf) I cuddled with the stylist.. that's reward enough for her.. (I'm so weak in this respect.. one friendly stroke and I turn into a piggy puddle..)

    (coco) thank you for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww Coco you look lovely no matter what length your hair is. We are a fan of your forever! Love that "tough" look when you are eating at the last pigture!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Coco) thank you, but I think you mean our Sjeuf? (he was also the piggy behind bars)

    ReplyDelete