Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Introducting Agent Yougie

Hello agents! I am an one-year-old red crested piggy and I love yogurt treats. I was adopted and live with two other agents, Agent Butterloaf and Agent Cannonball. I am still learning how to live with other piggies. Right now I shake my bottom a lot at the other agents. I love yougies!! They are a timothy hay treat covered in yogurt. I taught the other agents how to stand on their hind legs to beg for yougies. I am trying hard to get yougies all the time but it's not working. I am also trying to put on weight but I run around so much that it's hard! If only I was given yougies all the time...!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome Agent Yougie, Mummy loves Crested piggys she wants to pignap you so watch out wol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Agent Yougie! Cute crest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Agent Yougie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Agent Yougie, what an adorable crested pig you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww such a sweet piggie. We love your crest!!!!

    ReplyDelete