Saturday, June 4, 2011

Good Morning with Agent Chanel

Pepper... die soms best lief en rustig kan zijn :-)
Pepper
Bonjour!

In the morning I like to exercise with my girl Pepper from the Gekke Flappies.

I used to do a lot of running around and lots of popcorning. And sometimes even Agent I joins in.

Recently, I added a new routine to my workout:





I climb on the roof!

*ghegheghe*
I jump off!

I climb on again, and keep doing this until old man Igor gets bored and falls asleep.

Ready?
When that happens..

COWABUNGAAAAAAAA!!!!

I jump on agent I !!!! *snigger*

What kind of morning exercises do you guys do?

Agent Chanel

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun hee hee. Whee can see why you would incorporate that into your exercise routine! In the mornings, whee exercise by popcorning and racing around in circles, then wheeking loudly at our slaves to demand food. They have to exercise too, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a piggie here that you can find on his house almost 95 percent of the time!!! He is such a silly boy. I think he thinks the view is better there! Maybe all this time I thought he was being silly he was just really excersing!

    ReplyDelete