Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sleep Research: Igor's Nose

My specialty is sleeping with my nose up in the air. Going through the archives I noticed there are many pigtures of me sleeping with my nose placed higher than the rest of my body.
Ah well..   did it, done it, will be doing it a lot more I guess.

Just did it ;-) (yesterday)
Sleeping together with Suus and Yaya, back in 2008
Love this house *zzzzzzzzzzzzzz*
On J's lap in 2009
I was wondering, are there other piggies out there who do this? And do you think it is a texel thing, because our build is so stubby?

5 comments:

  1. I just want to go "booooop" on his little snout, so very adorable.

    Starbuck and Boomer are very interested in all the posts about sleep poses as they have yet to decide on their signature sleep position. Boomer is fairly keen on the donut pose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww such a sweet sleeping face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a cute fuzzy little nose!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piggyfriends' Slave06 May, 2011 20:52

    I wonder if it is a Texel thing as our Shadow often sleeps like this. He puts his nose on a bowl.

    ReplyDelete