Friday, December 17, 2010

Piggy Snap Black and White the Girls


Charlies Angels




Mystery Agent Venezia

I was rescued with three other piggies, one of whom is already an agent. She chose the name Firenze for her secret name so I have decided to pick the name Agent Venezia. There is a reason for this and will leave it to you to figure it out.

My favourite food is fresh grass too. I think that most of the piggies that live here would pick that as their favourite. I eat everything that is on offer but am particularly partial to cucumbers. When we first came here, we did not know about veggies and it took us a while to realise that they are edible and tasty but we saw all the other piggies munching away and decided to join in.

My hobby is running through pipes and I also anjoy tearing up cardboard boxes.

Agent Venezia's real name is the same as the heroine in Shakespeares the Merchant of Venice, get guessing ............


Mystery Agent Mouse

The next agent is Agent "Mouse"
She gets her name as she is the most quiet piggie we have. She never speaks.. or squeaks...
She came from a horrible breeder that was going to use her for snake food.. she was thrown in a cage with the other piggies he thought were unworthy to sell... She had her ears chewed off and she was so tiny and small like a mouse... We didnt know it at the time when we brought her home but she was pg as well. She is the mom of Agent Chaplin!
Her favorite food is broccoli.
She really doesn't have a favorite toy or item she likes to play with.

Agent Mouses real name is latin and means to strive, excel or rival, she shares her name with a very famous female aviator

Get guessing.......


Mystery Agents Ice Cream and Pizza

Hi Agent Ghost

We would like to play Piggy Snap for the Black-and-White team please!

I am the one who is more white than black, and I would like to become Agent Ice Cream. Another clue to my real name is that there is "Just One..." of me.

I am the one who is more black than white. I got my real name BECAUSE I am black and white, but another clue to my real name is that I would like to become Agent Pizza.

Do you know who we are?

We dont think you need another clue to Agent Ice Creams real name but Agent Pizza's real name is also a game involving rectangles with spots or rectangles that are lined up and then knocked down.

Get Guessing.............

4 comments:

  1. We won't guess Agent Venezia's name for obvious reasons but we think that Agent Mouse is Amelia of the Misfits.

    We believe that Agent Ice Cream is called Cornetto and Agent Pizza is Domino. Slave thinks that these are great names and because they are food oriented they must be two of the Surrey Squeakers.

    Are we right?

    Welcome new Agents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Surrey Squeakers17 December, 2010 19:09

    We also think that Agent Mouse is Amelia and we guess that Agent Venezia is Portia. Are we right?
    No comment on the other two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Portia says that you are right! Well guessed Squeakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agent Mouse says: well done everyone your right! I am Amelia!! The quiet meek little Amelia from the misfits:) All the black and white piggie snaps are such cute little girls indeed! Well done girls!

    ReplyDelete