Saturday, March 9, 2019

Annual Candle Lighting Ceremony

Casper Piggyfriend is ready to light his candle in memory of a vast number of Piggyfriends past as well as Slave's beloved doggies, many birds and fish. Slave remembers Peter Gurney, whom she was lucky enough to meet at a book signing, where he signed her copy of Piggy Potions.

"Will you help me with the match please Slave? I do not want to burn my whiskers."

"Stand back," says Slave. " I am ready to light our candle. It is not easy to hold the camera at the same time!"





"There we are," says Slave. "We will keep our candle burning so that our light passes around the world in memory of so many friends, both human and animals, who are no longer with us but are watching us from the Rainbow Bridge."

The Piggyfriends ask that, if you lit a candle, could you send us a photo so that we can share it with our readers. GPDD readers have a link to send their details for publishing on the Digest and somewhere to send their photos too.


2 comments:

  1. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment
    didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyhow, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely pigtures! Casper, you are turning into quite the model spokespig, and I love your new grey and white pattern.

    ReplyDelete