Sunday, February 17, 2019

Friends book: Eleven

New item on our blog: Friends book. When slave Mikey was a little girl she had a friends book. In this book you let your friends write something about them, the book had some questions or statements the friend could fill out. We hear this still exists nowadays, it is known in the Netherlands but we haven't heard of this in the UK... (At least M and Penny did not know it).
Do you have this in your country?
 and more importantly
Would you like to write in our friends book? Let us know and we'll send you a small list of questions, from which you can pick some questions you would like to answer and add a pigture if you can.

First up is Eleven:
Meet Eleven

Tell us something about yourself/ Introduce yourself
Hi, my name is Eleven and since October 2018 I’m living with Tahiri and Mupke (two adorable piggy girls) in the deep south of the Netherlands. We have a neighbour, called Exar Kun, and he is a very naughty hamster. We all come from the dutch guinea pig shelter ’t Kuufke in Limbricht. I was named after Eleven, one of the main characters from the famous televison serie Stranger Things. Although Eleven is orginally a girl and I’m certainly not I like the name because I’m the eleventh guinea pig in a row for my slave D. So the name fits perfectly. Oh, I was born in november 2017 but the exact date is unknown so my slave decided that I celebrate my birthday on 11 novNovem because that’s a kind of a festive date in the South because it marks the start of the Carnaval period.

Exar Kun

What's your favorite activity
Can I name two? Because I really like sitting on Mupke ;-) but I’m also very handy with redecorating our cage. I love to move the wooden houses and do that in a very inventive way. When I’m lying under the house I push my head against the roof and move everything. Brilliant isn’t it?

I'd love to spend my slaves money on
Wooden houses to redecorate our cage .

What would I do with a million
I would like to donate everything to the shelter where we come from. They do such good work and the ladies are lovely and sweet. In December 2018 they picked up more than 137 very neglected guinea pigs in France and they take really good care now of all the piggies till they are old and healthy enough to move to a forever home.

Best invention ever / Best thing since sliced bread
Wooden houses

My guilty pleasure
Sitting on Mupke?

Eleven, dating Mupke and Tahiri

This makes me energetic
When the slaves arrive in the morning and evening with fresh food, hay and vegetables. Together with Mupke I run through the whole cage and I perform a few popcorn jumps as well.

Thank you, Eleven! Who wants to go next?

The guinygirls

2 comments:

  1. Pleased to meet you Eleven. We think that a Friends Book is a great idea and we hope to hear from some of our readers and get to see their pigtures. Of course, we would all love to sign your book Guinygirlz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had great fun answering the questions :-)

    ReplyDelete