Friday, January 4, 2019

The Twelve Days of Christmas. Eleventh Day.





On the Eleventh Day of Christmas, my Slave she gave to me Eleven Pipers piping, Ten Lords-a- leaping ( and the least said about that the better ), Nine Ladies Dancing, Eight Maids-a-Milking ( yes Slave, that was not one of your best either was it?) Seven Swans-a-Swimming etc.....





Picchu: Me again? OK. So I am guessing that this is a piper?
Slave: Yes, someone brought him back from Scotland many years ago.
Picchu: Only one then? Not eleven.
Slave: I think that one is more than enough.




Picchu: You are lucky to have me to sit still without eating the props.
Slave: Yes, Picchu. Thank you very much. You have earned your carrot and you can share it with Kiwi even thought he does not want to be an internet star like you.

To be continued....and if you are still reading this then you deserve a carrot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment