Sunday, February 25, 2018

A Piggy A-Z. F is for Freaking out in the bath.

Slave decided that it was time for me, Carter Piggyfriend and my friends, Saoirse and Aoife to have a shampoo. Some of us enjoy this and some do not as you will see from the following photos.

This is me ( above ). I love a shampoo and you can see me relaxing in the bath whilst the lather from the shampoo does its stuff.
On the other hand, some pigs "F for Freak out" when it is bath time and above you can see my friends who, after several laps of the bath that Slave calls the "Wall of Death" have tried to hide in a rolled up rubber bath mat. You might think that sows would take a pride in their appearance and appreciate a spa treatment but not these two.

Afterwards we were all bundled up in soft towels to dry off. You can only just see me but my girls have buried themselves in the towels and you will have to take my word for it that they are there. Instead of them, here is a plug for our F for Favourite shampoo. Wonderful for piggies and all pets.


And here I am, back in my pen, nice and clean and F for Fluffy. I think that I will tear a bit more from my box. I do enjoy some F for Fun.
Here is Saoirse recovering from the shock of that bath.
And here is Aoife. They enjoy tearing up the boxes too as you can see.Luckily there seems to be an infinite supply of new ones. I wonder where they come from?


2 comments:

  1. Pat and the Prairie Pigs03 March, 2018 16:38

    The Prairie Pigs think Carter looks very handsome and dignified, both in the bath and afterwards. Aoife and Saoirse not so much!

    We are also very impressed at how many "f"s you were able to work in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carter Piggyfriend05 March, 2018 18:25

    Thank you Aunty Pat for all the compliments.

    ReplyDelete