Saturday, December 5, 2015

A Piggy A-Z. B is for Bosworth Piggyfriend

We think that we have exhausted "A" so we are moving onto B in our Piggy A-Z.

This is me, Bosworth aka Agent Plantagenet. I am a silver/grey Ridgeback boar with ruby eyes. Slave has a thing for piggies with red or ruby eyes ( although she loves us all equally ). As you can see, I enjoy tearing up a box with my friend, Rafferty.


Here I am again. Slave tried to take a photo showing my ridge but, because I am a self coloured piggy, it doesn't show up very well. Never mind. I know that Jim, Agent F1, has the same problem. Show Ridgebacks have a much more pronounced ridge along their backs so I would never win a prize but who cares? I'd rather eat than be taken to a show.


And here I am again with my best friend, Rafferty. He is a Peruvian so has a long time to wait until we get to "P" or "R" so he is getting a preview here. He is a pure bred Peruvian but Slave cuts his coat so that he see and play. We both love grass, parsley and dandelions.

Are you a piggy whose name begins with "B"? If so, we'd love to see your pigture and you can add a story too if you wish. It is as easy as sending an email with an attachment. Find the Contribute button at the top of our page, click on it and follow the very easy instructions. Later on we will post other piggy related topics beginning with B.

5 comments:

  1. The Surrey Squeakers06 December, 2015 20:04

    What a beautiful coat you have, Bosworth. Have you got a bit of satin blood in you?! You are a lovely colour too. There has never been a really silver Squeaker. We haven't got any B Squeakers either. We are anxiously waiting for Bobtails Rescue (now there's a B) to finish their refurbishment and open for business again. We need more Squeakers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know my pedigree, Squeakers, as I came from Palace Piggies Rescue as a tiny piglet.

      Please post about Bobtails Rescue. It is good the spread the word about rescues in England.

      Delete
  2. Hello! You are both so cute - love the photo of you napping so peacefully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat and the Prairie Pigs08 December, 2015 04:44

    That's what I thought, too --- how plush that beautiful silver coat looks. You are one handsome boy, Bosworth!
    I love the pigture of Bosworth and Rafferty together. Evidently your slave is much lighter on her feet than I am; I have never succeeded in getting a pigture of a sleeping piggy. They are always wide awake by the time I get close enough...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bosworth Piggyfriend09 December, 2015 10:56

      Thank you Lora and Pat. I always sleep very soundly because I know that my watchpig, Rafferty, will alert me to the possibility of veggies.

      Delete