Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A Piggies Reporting - Astrid & Hershey

Hello fellow piggies and piggy-slaves!

I'm Astrid, an Abyssinian, also an A-pig twice over like the gorgeous Angelina!  


This is my baby picture when slaves brought me home from the rescue at just 23 days old.  Aren't I cute? I am much heftier now - that's for sure! 

And these are two of my A-pig friends, lovely Agoutis Jaina & Hershey.  



This is my nanny-pig, Jaina.  She is known in these parts as Agent Peanut and, sadly, she passed away a few weeks ago.  We miss her a lot, but my other agouti friend Hershey keeps me company. Our piggy-dad has a weak spot for agoutis! 



This is me & Hershey celebrating our birthdays last November - I turned 1 and Hershey turned 3.  We look forward to celebrating our 2nd and 4th birthdays coming up in just a few weeks! 

Neither one of us believes in showing off our bellies, no matter how much the slaves beg us, but Hershey has a lovely burnt orange tummy.  It's just too gorgeous for the average viewer to handle, so we'll leave it that and protect you! 

We look forward to seeing other A-pig friends and others through the alphabet.  What a fun game! 

1 comment:

  1. Angelina Piggyfriend aka Agent Mouse13 October, 2015 20:34

    It is wonderful to see your pigtures. Thank you so much for joining in our game.

    I hope that many other piggies will send in pigtures too.

    ReplyDelete