Sunday, June 28, 2015

Piggie snap: Smooth-haired piggies

Hi all,

We would like to revive an old topic here on the blog: Piggie snap.
The goal is to collect as much pigtures of gorgeous piggies all over the world, so they can be shown off here. And there is also an idea to do something with all this pigtures which I (Mieke) will tell you about later, when I think this is feasible... ;)

So I would like to start of with smooth-haired piggies, at the moment I own two beautiful smooth-haired piggies, and I have owned some more in the past.
So here I will be sharing my all my smoothhaired piggies.

We would love to meet your smooth-haired piggies as well, you can share both your current and late piggies, and if you are allowed to share pigtures of piggies owned by friends or family, go ahead! We would love to hear what their names are as well. 

You can send in pigtures, read how to do that directly by clicking on the contribute tab above or send an email with the pigtures attached to the adress mentioned there (one will post it to the blog directly first all pigtures then the text from your email, the other will send them to M so she can put the in the right order if wanted).

Guiny


Dunya


Toby



A photo posted by Mieke (@pandameisje) on

A photo posted by Mieke (@pandameisje) on

Okay, start sending us your Smooth-haired Piggy Pigtures!
Do you know of any traits which are typical for smooth-haired piggies? Share them in the comments, or with your own smooth-haired piggie pigtures...

No comments:

Post a Comment