Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Application to become an Agent

I would like to apply to be an Undercover Agent please. My real name is Salsa but I think Agent Usain Bolt would be appropriate due to my amazingly fast running speed. I could make very quick getaways. There is also another reason why I might be a useful Undercover Agent. I have a body double in my herd! Caramac is exactly the same colour, with the same shaped face and same shaped ears. The only difference is our size. I should have reached my adult weight by now but with all this running around I burn off too many calories! I am working on this. More veggies please...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Usain Bolt a body double is always good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another new Agent! Our recruitment drive is going well.

    Welcome Agent Usain Bolt. Our Agents 88 ( Lotte and Lola ) find that having a double can be very useful.

    ReplyDelete