Friday, February 27, 2015

Butternut Squash; we don't get it either

Dear Ghost and Penny,

I have no idea. When our staff purchased a so called butternut squash back in January, she couldn't stop giggling. And to make it worse, she made these pigtures. Humans are so weird.

No offense meant, miss Penny. I've been told that you're one of the kindest humans on the web. I  hope you feel better soon. Veggies picked out by home shoppers sounds horrible. Some things are too important to be left to others ;-)

Yours truly,
Aagje (you can call me Aggie if Aagje is too hard)

See! Totally different!

The indignity

Don't tell me this face isn't cuter than than the butternut squash!

5 comments:

  1. We've done similar comparisons with eggplant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally we need to see the pigtures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny, slave to the Piggyfriends27 February, 2015 20:34

    Thank you Aagje! I'm feeling a bit better each day and hope to be buying my own butternut squash soon but your human has beaten me to it with her piggy comparison pigtures.

    And yes, you are much cuter than a squash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Aagje) thank you Penny! We wouldn't mind seeing one of the piggyfriends ;-) but it's more important that you recover. Maybe other readers can contribute?

    ReplyDelete