Sunday, January 11, 2015

I am 6!!

Agent Minty here aka Polo Piggyfriend. It is my 6th. birthday so Slave decided I should have a bath in order that I looked nice and clean for my birthday photo. It is hard keeping a white coat smart. I have been a Piggyfriend since I was a tiny piglet.



“ I don’t mind having a bath especially when I got a slice of apple to munch whilst I dried by the fire.”






“ When I was dry, Slave gave me this fresh grass to munch. Grass is in short supply at this time of year so I shared it with my friend, Dorian as he is nearly 5 1/2.”







“ After eating all that lovely grass we both needed a nap.”


13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Agent Minty heres to many more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! They are so cute!! Happy birthday Agent Minty... ☻
    Grace x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ghost. We know that your 6th. is coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat and the Prairie Pigs13 January, 2015 01:12

    Grass and a nap ---- aounds like a perfect piggie birthday! Congratulations and many happy returns to Agent Minty. I can't believe that little Dorian is five and a half...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny and the Piggyfriends13 January, 2015 13:21

      Thanks Pat. Doesn't time fly? I am always shocked when I check the Piggyfriends' index cards to see who has a birthday coming up.

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday cute little Agent Minty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 6th birthday Agent Minty! Wishing you many hugs, treats, and more grass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Penny & Agent Minty!
    What an adorable, fluffy little guy you are! Are you a teddy? Your friend, Dorian, is a handsome boy, too--very unusual coloring!
    I hope Mama Penny is doing well! Happy New Year!!!
    Ann & Purdy Piggy in CT

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. How could we forget to say Happy Birthday!--Ann & Purdy Piggy in CT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann and Purdy. I am a Rex. That is like your US Teddies but my coat is much rougher. Happy New Year from us all

      Delete
  9. Thank you everyone!

    ReplyDelete