Friday, August 8, 2014

Chaos at Piggyfriends. Episode One.

Florence says 
"Hey, Angelina, our pen has been moved!
 There's no wall behind us - just a lot of junk 
and look, Bosworth and Rafferty are right next door. 
Hi boys. Do you know why we have all been moved?
" I don't know, " says Bosworth. 
"Rafferty is too scared to come out of the box 
and this isn't even our box. Look at the state of it."
Florence says, "I'm going to find out what's going on. 
Will you come with me, Angelina?" 
" Not likely. It's too scary out there. 
Besides, Slave is going to give me a pedicure
 later today and I might miss lunch and....er....." 
" Never mind," says Florence. 
" I'll ask Lotte and Lola. They'll come"

"I'll come," says Lola. Lotte can stay here
 and pretend to be me. Now, where is Slave's camera?

(Observant readers will now know 
what we were plotting over breakfast.)

" We are off to find out what's going on in the pigroom," 
say Florence and Lola, " are you coming?" 
" I'll just finish my breakfast," says Bosworth 
" but Rafferty is staying here. 
He can keep Angelina company"

" Hello Polo!" say Florence and Lola
 " We are off on adventure. Sow Power!!"
 " Take care!" says Polo.

2 comments:

  1. Whee love it keep the updates coming we cant wait to see what is happening

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love seeing all you adorable piggies!

    Ann & Purdy Piggy in CT, USA

    ReplyDelete