Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Our guinea pig ~ Tonka RIP_2014

My name is Tonka. I died on Saturday January 11th, 2014. I had a wonderful owner named Owen that would snuggle me every minute he could. I couldn’t wait for him to come back from school as I would wait anxiously to hear him walk through the front door and I would squeak like crazy.  I loved Owen feeding me snacks especially my favorite… carrots J  I loved resting on his chest watching him play his video games. I know Owen is very sad and misses me tremendously but I would like him to know that I am over the rainbow bridge now will all of my friends warm and happy. I will always be looking down on you Owen making sure you are alright. Please keep my brother Kiki safe. I had the best life a guinea pig could ever ask for. I will see you in your dreams.


I love you Owen!

Tonka
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Hey Tonka, Can you say hi to our friends at the rainbow bridge? We're sure you'll make an excellent secret agent. You're obviously very good at spying and knowing when the important people are coming in, and you've also mastered the computer. Your owner sounds really cool. It always makes us happy when guinea pigs found a good forever home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is so sweet Tonka, thank you. And yes, just like the Winkyteam wrote, say hello to all our friends there. For Owen: it seems you've stolen Tonka's heart, he will never forget you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are glad you had a wonderful life with Owen. You are a sweet guinea pig Tonka to still be watching out for your Owen. He will miss you greatly, and we know you will always be with him in spirit. RIP

    ReplyDelete
  4. How refreshing to read about such a devoted piggy slave, who will always remember his beloved piggy.

    Keep watching over him from the Rainbow Bridge, Tonka. R.I.P.

    ReplyDelete