Sunday, July 21, 2013

Revenge of the Guinea Pigs

We did a slightly different type of photo shoot. Instead of looking as adorable as possible, we got into the characters of villains (undercover agents come with evil guys, right?) And what would be more appropriate than taking it out on the humans?

Fridgid
We want 24/7 access to the fridge!

Accessorize
Accessorize this!


Lab rat
Lab rat?
  
P.s. No guinea pigs or humans were harmed during this photo shoot. The pig in the fridge is a stuffed toy ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Piggyfriends' Slave21 July, 2013 15:08

    Great photos Janneke. It is so hot here today that I think the Piggyfriends would like to be in the fridge. I know that I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea ;-) (although I quite like the heath)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos. such a cute idea! any other villian piggies out there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pigtures evil agents

    ReplyDelete