Friday, November 30, 2012

Introducing Agent Kelly!

Real Name?  Wendy
Secret Agent Name?  Agent Kelly, which is short for Machine Gun Kelly.  I LOVE to machine gun rumble around the cage and act angry!
Where do you live?  I live in California with 2 piggy slaves and my 2 piggy sisters, Agent Peanut and Agent Schilling. 
Favourite Food?  I like to eat lots of fresh hay and I sneak Oxbow vitamins as often as I can.  Crunchy food is the best, I don't really like soft stuff like red leaf lettuce. 
Favourite Hobby?  Rumbling!
Favourite Toy?  I love my hay tube.  I carry it around the cage and snuggle with it, and I even use it as a pillow.   Fresh hay tubes are the best. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the multifunctional hay tube/pillow/snuggle toy/piggy hair curler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fur! I see your hay tube buddy. :) Welcome Agent Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Agent Kelly.

    We love hay tubes too.

    ReplyDelete