Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New Agent Tortoise

Hi There,

I am new agent Tortoise!
I got this name because I like to sit under our hammock and push it up. This hammock can be moved around (because it's hanging over the side of our cage by a sturdy wire), and with me under it I look just like a tortoise... at least that is what the slaves say!



Hints for my real name, I live in a small country in Europe, where most of the land is actually below sealevel. Like my 'sisters' (2 out of 3 at least) I have a flower name, mine is in our country's native language.

I am almost 11 months old, and since I was about 9 months I already weighed a 1000grammes (1 kilo), this week the scales showed I already weigh 1050grammes!
So slave is very late sending this is, as I reached agent weight a few months ago...

2 comments:

  1. You must be the lovely Roos from the Netherlands.

    We were wondering when you were going to become an official Agent! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghost + Iron Hamster04 October, 2012 08:52

    Welcome Roos you look nice and fluffy in the pigture

    ReplyDelete