Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Video: the Shame Blues

Have you heard about Pet Shaming? It is a meme that started out as Dogshaming and then spread to other species as well. Our current friday video shows us Daisy the Dog with the Shame Blues.



Want more? Check out this photo collection or go ahead in Google Images to see what you can find with search terms like pet shaming, dog shaming, cat shaming or even guinea pig shaming. We'll be busy making pamplets for slave shaming. We've already got:

  • I think I'm sexy like Shakira. I'm not.
  • I eat all the strawberries
  • I clean up poo

Any more suggestions? Both slave shaming as well as (links to) guinea pigtures are welcome.

Have a nice Wheekend!

1 comment:

  1. Fab! My old Jack Russell did practically everything on this list!

    ReplyDelete