Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Agents Oriole and Mockingbird

Hello! I am Agent Oriole, the leader pig in my herd of 4. I am agent Oriole because I am the same colors as the Orioles baseball team.

My sister Agent Mockingbird and I live with our 2 other sisters in a big cage that our slave built just for us! After reading your blog, we have decided to report our findings to everypig *popcorn*

A hint for my true identity is I am named for a Norse god who is a shapeshifter. Agent Mockingbird is named after a character in To Kill a Mockingbird, or at least that is what I have heard our slaves say.

That's all for now! Slave is heading for the fridge!

5 comments:

  1. We are going to guess Scout for Agent Mockingbird as slave says that is the name of the girl and she really liked the character.

    We are off to ask Mr Googles (love the term Piggyfriends) help about Orioles real name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Google says Agent Oriole is Loki

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree about Loki. We didn't need to ask Mr. Google as Slave is into mythology. Scout is the only female character that she can remember from the book, which she last read at school long ago, so we'll go along with that.

    We really enjoy these puzzles.

    Welcome new Agents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big welcome to you two new Agents. Love your agnet names:) We love the hat! cute! and yes you two piggie are adorable as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huzzah! Correct on both accounts! We are Scout and Loki! Happy to be here! *popcorn*

    ReplyDelete