Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mystery Agent G

Meet out latest Undercover Agent, he has chosen the name Agent G as in G force and because his real name starts with a G.




Agent G is the latest member (that we know of lol) of a mixed herd in Illinois, he is already a SCAMP (Senior Citizen Aging Miracle Pig) being 5 years old, he has recently found his new home where he will live out his days in peace and quiet, well apart from when he is busy doing his undercover work.

Clues to his real name - Its a German name meaning rule of the spear
It is very similar to the name of a famous French actor with a distinctive nose

Get Guessing.......

4 comments:

  1. This has got to be the wonderful Gerald of the Misfits. So good to see his pigture. Such a handsome boar ( sighs from all the sows ).

    Welcome Agent G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for another new piggy agent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww yes Penny is so right I am Agent G (Gerald).Thank you for the nice welcome! I am a good "old" boy. Mommy and Daddy are really showing me lots of love and attention. And my there are so many misfits here and they are treating me so nice! I love my new Agent name! I will make you all proud to let me be a secret Agent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerard Depardieu! for the French actor with the distinctive nose ;)

    ReplyDelete