Friday, June 1, 2012

British designer makes guinea pig silver rings

Hi there!

My name is Holly and, i thought this guinea pig ring i made might interest your blog readers?

http://www.alittlestranger.com/wordpress/2012/04/kissing-guinea-pigs-925-fine-silver-ring/
I have recently begun creating silver jewellery and this is my first piece: An original design by A Little Stranger, handmade in .999 fine silver. Two tiny guinea pigs on-top a plain band. Each guinea pig is a teeny 11mm long.

I am a full time artist / designer working from my studio in London, UK. I am also the creator of super cute plush line (based on my pet guinea pigs!) Cavey. I mostly work with plush, with a bit of sculpting/model making thrown in, and, more recently, fine silver jewellery making.

Thanks :)
Holly

3 comments:

  1. Aww I love it, it's so cute! Good job :) I've bookmarked it to add to my wish list next time my husband asks what I just have to have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this ring too, and would love to have it as my wedding ring! It would show our love for guinea pigs, and it also symbolizes love for each other...
    When I told me sister about this she joked:
    'I guess erwin is lucky to have a girl who wants guinea pigs instead of diamonds. It saves a lot of money ;-) '

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww that would make a perfect wedding ring! I would totally want one too instead of diamonds!!!! See Andy so could of gotten me that if he would of known about it! What a great ring!

    ReplyDelete