Monday, November 14, 2011

Mystery Agent Star




Real Name? Guess it! It's a star sort of name...
Secret Agent Name? Agent Cheeky
Why did you chose your Secret Agent Name? Mum said I was a cute but cheeky boy...
Where do you live? In my hutch
Who do you live with? Mika...
Favourite Food? hmm... hard desition, I love my food mix, carrots, cerlary, broccoli, capsicum (bell pepper) and Oaten hay but I'll have to say... PARSLEY!!!
Favourite Hobby? either hogging the cuddle sack, playing tag with Mika around owners room or chewing up the bits I'm not supposed to chew/bite on my cage...
Favourite Toy? celary chew things

5 comments:

  1. What a cute black piggie Star is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely boar. You look very much like our Lady Lavender.

    Welcome Agent Cheeky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww a very handsome piggie. We think you and one of our newest misfits would make a perfect pair! Our little Anita is has crazy hair as you do. She is a very black piggie with a dash of white in just the right spots to melt your heart. Welcome Agent Cheeky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agent Cheeky you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO did I miss it? What is your real name and who is your slave?

    ReplyDelete