Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Idea for an Undercover guinea pigs calendar?

Dear readers,

I've had the idea to maybe make a calendar featuring some of our Agent piggies.
With the small profit we would make, we could make a guinea pig shelter happy,
by donating our profit to one selected shelter....
As some of you might know my sister Janneke and I made a calendar of GPDD piggies back in 2008.
It is probably still online, and can be found here: http://www.gpdd.org/calendar
Send us an email for the password...
The idea for the undercover guinea pigs calendar is to order calendars at a printing company, so we will not completely style the calendar as we did for the 2008 GPDD calendar.

But before I start executing my Idea I need your help!
First of all I want to know if you would buy the Calendar at all.
I think a price of 12,50 euro plus Postage an package, should cover the costs and leave some money to donate to a shelter. Is this a reasonable price for you? If not would you buy one for 10 euros??

Then I need your permission for actually using the Pigtures of your agents in the Calendar.
I think it will be easiest if you leave a comment to this post stating:
"I, [insert name], give M and Mieke of the Undercover Guinea Pigs blog permission to use the pictures of my Agent(s), [names of your agents] for a Undercover guinea pigs Calendar."

I'm very curious what your reactions will be!!

Yours truly,
one of the bloggers on the Undercover Guinea Pigs blog,
Mieke

11 comments:

  1. Oooh yes! We'd buy a Calendar at what ever price you decide, especially if a piggy shelter benefits from the proceeds. We still have the lovely one that you made in 2008 that Slave printed out.

    So.......

    "We, the Piggyfriends, give M and Mieke of the Undercover Guinea Pigs blog permission to use the pictures of any of our Agents for an Undercover Guinea Pigs Calendar."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful idea, we would buy lots of copies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes!!! we are in too! any price you set is fine as you said it is to help piggies in need! Good thinking and of course you can use any of our pigtures as well and if you need any news ones we are always glad to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Surrey Squeakers23 November, 2011 22:22

    We would buy a calendar too. We've kept your 2008 one and would never throw it away!
    "We, The Surrey Squeakers, (and I, Stefanie), give M and Mieke of the Undercover Guinea Pigs Blog permission to use the pictures of any of our Agents for an Undercover Guinea Pigs Calendar"

    ReplyDelete
  5. We would also like an Undercover Piggies calender! Let us know if you would like any of the pigtures, we can send larger versions of them.

    "We, the Cali Cavy Collective (and human Alice), give M and Mieke of the Undercover Guinea Pigs blog permission to use the pictures of any of our Agents for a Undercover guinea pigs Calendar."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I would like an undercover piggie calendar. You could use Flower or Agent Ted if you wanted, I give permission. I am sure any of us would send you a good quality picture for the calendar if you needed it.
    -A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys for the support, with all those big herds wanting to feature I think I can already fill more than one year calendar!!!
    So I guess we should start this soon.
    I made a paypal account so you can easily pay me for the calendar. I can get a big photo calendar for a cheap price at the moment, so the first couple of calendars could be those if we get this thing ready soon enough.
    After that (if we make it in time to get the big photo calendars to start with) the calendars will be a nice desk(top) calendar which all our lovely slaves can put on their desks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Desk calendar looks like this (but of course I will go for the grass design): http://www.vistaprint.com/desk-calendars.aspx?pfid=315&xnav=TsrItem&xnid=Consumer_Calendars_DeskCalendars

    And the big photo wall calendar looks like this:
    http://www.vistaprint.com/photo-calendars.aspx?pfid=389&xnav=TsrItem&xnid=Consumer_Calendars_WallCalendars
    Also available with the grass design I think...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the grass design btw:http://www.vistaprint.nl/studio/calendars/studio.aspx?pf_id=AHV&combo_id=204707&ag=true&uei=201119&starting_month=1%7c2012&filter=9%3a10013%7c%7c1%2c26%3a10080%7c%7c1%2c3%3a10086%7c%7c1&xnav=previews&xnid=button&rd=2
    Sorry these links don't work directly, you'll have to copy paste them into your browsers adress bar...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Penny and the Piggyfriends29 November, 2011 22:59

    We saw an ad for Vistaprint calenders on the television and we wondered if the piggy one would look like those. We definitely like the grass background. Can't wait to see one with piggies on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anni, I'd love to include Flowers halloween pigture in the calendar, could you send me the original? the one I can get from this blog does not have a high enough resolution to use in the calendar!

    ReplyDelete