Friday, April 29, 2011

Agent-in-Training Update

Agent-in-Training O here. I am happy to say I've gained weight this month and am now 980 grams, just 20 grams shy of full Agent weight! I'm quite pleased and tried today to convince Slave that were it not for the neutering surgery, I would already be an Agent. Slave laughed a bit and assured me that this was a nice thought but a bit of an exaggeration. Needless to say, I harrumphed and walked away, mumbling oaths under my breath.

Agent-in-Training O
of The Nubbins Nine

7 comments:

  1. PS: My real name is Oliver, one of my daughters, Agent Benson's, real name is Mariska. Our agent group name is a nod to the television show "Sanctuary."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guessed Sanctuary!

    Well done Agent-in-training O, now get your slave to give you enough noms for that last bit of weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Hope you'll become an agent soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Agent in training O keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. You keep munching Agent O. You will be surprised how fast that weigh can add up! Our mommie tells us even eating carrots and lettuce she gains to much weight in her middle... so eat lots of carrots and lettuce and your middle will be big just like our mommies..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everybody for the support. I know I'll get there soon and will be sure to report back when I do. I turn one in 2 months, so here's hoping before then, right?

    Mopsy, you are right! You were the only person to get the Sanctuary reference! Well done. Besides guinea pigs, MomSlave loves scifi tv. And pugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good work Agent-in-Training O, keep getting fatter!!

    ReplyDelete