Saturday, March 19, 2011

Piggysnap Terrific Texels


Agent I


Mystery Agent Peruke In His Sofa

Agent Peruke is thrilled to be invited to be a secret agent! His favorite food is parsley, favorite toy is a piece of cardboard made into an A-frame that he can rest under, he chose the code name is Agent Peruke, since his texel hair looks like a wild wig! In fact, he believes that one of his strengths as a secret agent will be that he is able to hide many things (such as hay!) in his hair. His eyes really are pink its not just poor human camera skills.

Agent Perukes real name is the same as Tom Cruises character in mission impossible, he lives in America with his big brother who is also an agent piggy.

Mystery Agent Storm

I have chosen the Agent name of Storm because I was taken to the rescue, where Slave's son works, during a blizzard three years ago. My coat was completely matted and he had to take the electric hair clippers to the mess. You can see the result in this pigture. The matted pile of hair and hay that he removed is on the left. After I was tidied up I came home with him and live here with many other piggies.



I am a Texel and when my coat grows it curls into ringlets just like Agent I. Slave keeps my coat short so that I never get into this state again. Slave does not have a pigture of my fully grown coat and it will be quite a while before I look like a proper Texel again so here is a pigture of me with my best friend, Roscoe, in the garden. Here my coat has started to grow after a haircut but has not yet started to curl.



My favourite food is grass and I love the tasty leaves that Slave picks for us. In the pigture we have chickweed and dandelions. Yummy!

My real name is somethng that you always take with you when you go out in the sun.

4 comments:

  1. Can Agent Peruke really be little Ethan all grown up?

    Such a handsome boy. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lovely!

    I am reminded of my past long haired beauties.

    I hope you sit still for your haircuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agent Storm always sits very still for his haircut. He can probably remember when he was covered in huge mats and must have been very uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you real names? Slave wants to know if you can feature in the calendar...

    ReplyDelete