Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gorgeous Golden Hoping for a Piggysnap

Well try as we might we couldnt think of any other golden agoutis that we know so this is an appeal on behalf of Agent Acorn would any other golden agoutis please send us your details so we can find her a piggysnap.

Agent Acorn


I’m Agent Acorn, the fastest pig in the West. I am a golden agouti with red patches on my neck and tummy. In my collective, I’m the most athletic – even though they are fast, I can still run circles around them all! My favorite activities are running laps, popcorning, and jumping up onto ledges of various heights. I also love to eat, especially timothy pellets. Sometimes I eat so much, the other piggies complain that they don’t get enough! My agent name is Acorn because my owners think I look like an animal that likes to eat acorns.

PS just to make this really hard her real name is Russian for the animal that likes acorns get guessing.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piggy! We have had piggies with similar coats in the past but not, alas, anymore. We even had one called Squirrel but she was a bright red self. That is the colour of English squirrels.

    We wonder if your real name might be Belka?

    We hope that you find a Piggy Snap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Agent Acorn,

    You are a very beautiful piggy indeed!
    The mom of our Agent Lil'woop was a golden agouti, her dad was a silver agouti, and kind of unexpectedly Woopy turned out to be a Lemon agouti with lemon stripe!
    As we don't own Woopy's mom, we don't have any pigtures of her to share.
    I do hope we find more golden agouti's for the piggy snap, you are gorgeous...

    Wheeks,
    Guinygirlz agents and Agent Valentino

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty piggy! I love her fur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali (piggy slave)04 March, 2011 10:09

    On behalf of Agent Acorn: Piggyfriends, wow! You did get my name right, despite my being a multilingual agent! It is a bit lonely being the only golden agouti agent in piggysnaps so far, but hopefully there shall be more soon!

    ReplyDelete