Monday, February 14, 2011

Piggy Snap; Awesome Abby's


Agent Incognito


Agent Gingerbread

Back in November Agent Gingerbread promised an introduction to follow the photo, we havent had one yet, so Agent Gingerbread please add your introduction and clues to real name in the comments section (wink)


Mystery Agent Java

I am Agent Java, a tricolored Abyssinian with patches of white, red, and golden agouti fur. My favorite foods include green bean, watermelon, grapes, dried corn husks, and carrot tops. I particularly love alfalfa hay and beet leaves (along with other pig foods that I am not allowed to eat very often because my slaves/”owners” are very strict with my diet)! My favorite pastimes include enjoying grass under the warm California sun, snoozing in my cuddle cup, using other piggies as my personal pillows, and finding ways to outsmart my slaves. This is because I am nearing six years old, and am very smart and mischievous. See example below, when I startled them by stealing a slice of delicious watermelon off their fork!




Mystery Agent Magician

I am Agent Magician, the newest addition to the Californian Collective. I am also a tricolored Abyssinian who has patches of white, cream, and lemon agouti. My absolute favorite foods ever are dandelion greens and corn husks. In my spare time, I love to munch on grass outdoors and jump in tubs of fresh hay. I also enjoy getting my chin petted. My agent name is Magician because it is a clue to my real name and because I like to disappear in my cage (by hiding underneath the layers of fleece, but shh don’t tell anyone).

14 comments:

  1. SQUEEEEEEEE

    Agent Magician, you are such a little cutie! Is your real name Houdini? This is the only magician I have ever heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agent Gingerbread14 February, 2011 10:23

    Sorry! Me forgotted to give clues.

    My name is not related to my appearance unlike my secret agent name. My real name is the same as a loop of yarn or hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww such sweet sweet agents!!! I love that pic of agent sneaking that piece of watermelon off the fork!!! aww such cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gingerbread that is a hard one, all we can come up with is Curly

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were going to say the same as Ghost about Gingerbread's real name.

    As for Agent Magician, the name Houdini does seem to fit the bill. The only Houdini we know is one of the S.C.piggies.

    We love all of the pigtures, especially that of Agent Java stealing the watermelon.

    More clues please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agent Magicians real name is not the name of a magician its more a sound a magic trick would make ..... and the rabbit vanishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abracadabra? Or something like Puff or Kazaam? Sesame? As in "Open sesame".......

    We are clutching at straws here. Or should that be hay?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are getting very close piggyfriends, in fact one of your guesses only has the 2 middle letters wrong

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could it be Poof? Or some variant thereof?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mopsy, slave of Dido15 February, 2011 19:09

    Poof! That would be adorable.

    I can tell you that Agent Gingerbread's name begins with H.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How about Hank for Agent Gingerbread?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mopsy, slave of Dido15 February, 2011 21:18

    You are correct! Agent Gingerbread is called Hank and lives with his brother, Yogi Agent Milk Tray. His mummy is my best friend from school so they often come to stay with myself and Dido, Agent Lettuce.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ali (piggy slave)16 February, 2011 03:42

    Yes, Agent Magician's real name is Poof! She is named that because she is poofy, thanks to her abbyssinian rosettes, and because she likes to pull her little vanishing tricks. Agent Java's real name is something that many slaves like to drink in the morning before work, sometimes with sugar or cream.

    Agent Gingerbread is such a cute little furball!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We thought that Agent Java's real name must be Coffee as our Slave is a coffeeaholic but she always gives us our breakfast veggies before pouring it out.

    We were almost afraid to type Agent Magician's real name as it means something else here in the UK but it seems that we got it right after all, thanks to the extra clues.

    Welcome to all the new Agents. We love to see new piggies.

    ReplyDelete