Sunday, January 30, 2011

>

> Greetings my fellow secret Agents, Agent Lettuce here reporting on my crib. This is a smaller version of the pod I used to live in with my sister (R.I.P Agent Thumper). The most notable features are my beloved hut which I like to disguise with hay and my food bowls, 1 for dry food and 1 for wet food. Aunty Loosy puts lots of things in my pod, don't know why she bothers as I just ignore them. I get floortime every day and scamper about the bedroom, there are lots of things to explore and I like to gallop around as it annoys my Daddy.
> My pod is in Aunty Loosy's room, we have always lived in her room because we went to live with her when she was a student and our Uncle Ned was very nice but did tend to come home late at weekends and pick wah up. Boys are often silly, methinks.
> I also have a duvet (goose down from somewhere called Peter Jones) to cover my pod and keep me extra snug in winter!
>
> Agent Lettuce out
>
>

4 comments:

  1. The Surrey Squeakers30 January, 2011 22:30

    A goose down duvet from Peter Jones! We thought we had every comfort but we haven't got one of those - not even as Asda one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Surrey Squeakers30 January, 2011 22:33

    Woops, can you edit after you've posted? We meant "an" Asda one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Agent Lettuce! I'm so sorry about your sister Agent Thumper. I'm sure she's in Guinea Pig Heaven right now. Keep on making your family happy because you're just one cute guinea pig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dido, Agent Lettuce31 January, 2011 11:49

    Thanks! My slave, Mopsy, says I am the prettiest guinea pig in the whole world!

    Hi Surrey Squeakers, Mopsy gave me her warmest duvet cause we used to live in Scotland and she was worried about me and sisty getting cold. I love duvets, they are aces for snuggling under and still have even though the heating gets put on for me!

    ReplyDelete