Monday, January 24, 2011

call for piggie pigtures!

I've been waiting to contribute and when I saw the call for pictures,
I knew it was the right time :) I've attached some pigtures of my
boys, here is some info:

Names: Kip (white one with brown on his face & crested hair) and
Baxter (tricolor)
Age: About 1.5 years
Favorite pastimes: Besides eating hay, Baxter likes to hang out in
his igloo and Kip is very curious, so he likes to keep a watch out for
anything exciting going on!
Favorite snacks: We try to limit the sweets (they love oranges &
apples!), so besides that the boys scarf up red & green bell pepper,
kiwi, and their greens.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know!

~Abbie

--
Abbie Mood
Freelance Writer & Editor
Blog:  http://abbiemood.com
Twitter: @AbbieMood

2 comments:

  1. Any pigs out there who think they are a snap for Kip (crested) or Baxter (tricolour) please send me an email (Ghost) @mfug address and we can put together our next round of piggy snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kip and Baxter forgot to say you need to chose your secret agent names and then explain why you chose them.

    I am Ghost coz I look like a little Ghost and my real name is Spooky.

    ReplyDelete