Thursday, December 2, 2010

Piggy Snap Black and White the Boys


Agent Badger



Mystery Agent Brock

My dad is already an agent and is known to you as Agent Badger so I was delighted to be asked to join up too.

I have chosen the agent name of Brock to follow in the family tradition.

My favourite food is fresh grass but dad and I enjoy eveything that is on the menu.

We are not the youngest of agents and do not play very much but we enjoy eating and sleeping whilst keeping a watchful eye for any food that may be approaching.

We are part of a family of five that was rescued from a horrible hutch 5 years ago and have enjoyed living here with many other piggies.

Agent Brocks real name is the same as a town in East Sussex and a grain used to make flour, beer, some whiskies and some vodkas, get guessing .......


Mystery Agent Rudder Rump

I am going to pick the Agent name “Rudder Rump” because I have a tuft of fur on my big bottom. I live with Agent Butterloaf and Agent Cannonball.

I love green pepper, it is my favorite snack.

My specialty in human watching is moving pigloos around so they can’t see me. Most of the time I put the pigloos in a corner next to Agent Butterloaf, but sometimes I move one over the foodbowl.

Agent Cannonball is like my little brother. One time Agent Cannonball poked me in the bottom and ran away, so I had to get him back. I saw him eating in the hay pile so I got in my pigloo, starting driving and tried to get him. He moved before I got him, so once I hit the wall I ran out, saw where he was, turned the pigloo around, and started going for him. This time I bopped him in the bottom with the pigloo! That showed him.

Agent Rudder Rump

Agent Rudder Rump's real name is a tough one to think of clues for so we have broken it into 2 words like the human game charades, so first word clue is lightning does this its also the name of a cleaning product in the UK, second word clue guns make this noise. Now put the 2 words together and you have his name.

Put your thinking caps on ...........



Mystery Agents Nervous *** and Chaplin

Agent "Nervous ***"
His name is chosen because he is the most nervous piggie ever! He had belonged to a family that had kids that would take him out and put him in moving toy cars! he was used as their "live" toy... so needless to say he has earned his name due to his past.

His favorite toy is his wooden house.. he loves to hide in it and peak out the windows at the world.

Favorite food is Apples

Agent Nervous *** (cant give him his full name until you have had a guess at it) your clues his name is the same as a famous Australian outlaw with the surname Kelly.

Get guessing............

Agent Chaplin

He got his name due to the only two colors on him are black and white!Like the old time movies.
His favorite food is strawberries.
His favorite toy is his chewy tube.

Agent Chaplins real name is almost the same as a famous type of quilt minus the work part.

Get thinking..............

8 comments:

  1. Okay my guess is that Agent rudder rump is one of Jocelyn's piggies, he's not edgeworth or benito...
    Had to read the hints to guess his name: flashbang fatbottom?

    The rest I have to say, I do not know :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think that Agent Rudder Rump must belong to Jocelyn and has the initials FF but we will refrain from saying his whole name until others have had a go.

    Agents Nervous and Chaplin we do not know at all but from the clues given we might hazard a guess at Ned and Patch maybe??

    We will not be guessing at Agent Brock for obvious reasons!

    What a lot of handsome piggies says Slave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Surrey Squeakers02 December, 2010 20:01

    We think Agent Brock is Rye Piggyfriend and we also agree that Agent Rudder Rump is Flashbang Fatbottom. We deduce(from the clues)that the others are Ned (Kelly) and Patch (work)but we don't know where they live. We'd better go and do some Googling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well guessed Squeakers. Agent Brock is indeed Rye Piggyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agent Ned and Patch live as part of a mixed herd in Illinois

    Do you know who they are now??

    ReplyDelete
  6. We know for certain now that they are members of the Misfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must apologise but the clues for agent Chaplin were wrong I had been on the carrot wine and mixed up the misfits.

    Agent Chaplin real name is a "dead ****** for love" the missing word from this Meatloaf song.

    I am very sorry Agent Chaplin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our Slave would have guessed this clue right away a she is a huge Meat Loaf fan and has all of his albums not to mention the times that she has been to see him in concerts. ( Shows her age we say ).

    Welcome to all the new agents.

    ReplyDelete