Saturday, November 6, 2010

Piggy Snap; Tort and White Tricolours


Agent Vroom



Agent Lettuce

This is me with my little sister Snuggles (I'm on the right) we are both Tricolour or Tort and White piggies. Plz to note I am not named for the hoomin singer but after the queen of Carthage-I'm a regal peeg. Home is my pod in my Aunty Loosy's house, Snuggs lives next door with her hoomin. I enjoy long cuddles, using Twitter to talk to other peegz around the world, floortime (especially for chewing on Aunty Loosy's shoes) and being told how lovely I am. Sometimes I miss my big sisty, Irene, who died in the summer.
Veggie of the week is one of my fav things cause it has broadened my nomming horizons, Endive is now a favourite nom, still think carrot is a bit rubbish though.
Dido out




Mystery Agent Watercress

Hi Agent Ghost. I would very much like to become an agent and to play Piggy Snap for the Tort and Whites team! I have chosen the name Agent Watercress, because I was named after the long-haired girl in a famous fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm. A near translation of her name from German to English is "Watercress". I love having my hair trimmed (and it can get a bit knotty at the back) but the comb - oh no no no. I think my performance was once nominated for an Oscar.

Agent Watercress has given you the best clues to her real name so get guessing...



Mystery Agent Cox's Orange

Hi from me Agent Ghost. I'd like to play Piggy Snap for the same team. I have chosen the name Agent Cox's Orange, after England's most famous apple variety. I am very bold, friendly and inquisitive. I have a pointy nose and I like to stick it into everything! Whenever the slave comes into view, I march straight up to her to see what she's got for me.

Agent Cox's Orange real name is also a popular variety of apples as well as the name of a hobbit get guessing.

4 comments:

  1. As the senior agent at Piggyfriends, I, Agent Badger, would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest agents.

    We can guess the names of the mystery agents but will withhold their names to give other piggies a chance.

    We will just say that we believe that Agent Watercress's real name begins with an R. We once had a Piggyfriend with the same name. She was a beautiful cream and white Sheltie and Slave spent lots of time on her coiffeur.

    We think that the real name of Agent Cox's Orange begins with a P. This agent has the same name as one of our cockatiels!

    Now everypig else can have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dido, Agent Lettuce09 November, 2010 16:11

    Rapunzel! Perfect name for an adorable long haired peeg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not very good at guessing piggies but love seeing all the new agents pictures! What a bunch of cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If no other pigs are going to guess, then we are going to say that Dido is right about Rapunzel and Agent Cox's Orange's real name must be Pippin, like our cockatiel.

    ReplyDelete