Monday, September 6, 2010

Supa Sekrit Agent Report

> Hello Supa Sekrit Agent Peegz, is me, Agent Lettuce.
> The last few weeks have been a wee bit traumatic at Peeg palace, mah
> big sisty, Irene, went off to the GP Palace in the sky. Our hoomin,
> Aunty Loosy was veh sad but seems to be ok now. This means the pod
> is aaaaall mine now and there is nobody to pee at me or steal my noms!
> Then there was a horrwid surprise, my little sistyz, Snuggles and
> Tufty came to stay. FOR A FORTNIGHT! I suppose it was quite nice to
> see them and have some company but I quite like being the only Peeg
> in the house. Snuggs kept trying to hide under my tummy, what is
> that all about? Tufty is a bit of a biter, she bites the hoomins
> sometimes but seems to be calmer. We did lots of floortime and some
> grass hoovering, they are making good agents-in-training. Aunty
> Loosy is sending me to stay with them for a week soon, I hope they
> are less annoying than they were this visit.
>
> Agent Lettuce out.
>

2 comments:

  1. The Hamster tries to hide under my chin

    ReplyDelete
  2. lily'explorer, lil'wheeker, not-so-lil'Woop and Valentino08 September, 2010 00:18

    Lily'explorer hide in the house on top of Chico!

    ReplyDelete