Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Punky Peruvian

Agent Master of Disguise is a peruvian piggy lets meet him now;

What is your secret agent name and why? Bond. James Bond. No, I'm just kidding. Is Master of Disguise too long? My hair looks different almost every moment.

Where do you live? Southeast US

Who do you live with? My mom and dad and piggie pal, Friday.

What is your favourite food? parsley, though I must eat it sparingly

What is your favourite toy? my cozy, because I can move it around until it fits me perfectly!

What is your favourite activity? lying in the hay trough and sleeping or eating

Any comments you would like to share with every one? I promise to be the best secret agent I can be.

[caption id="attachment_738" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Never the Same Hairstyle Twice"][/caption]

The Peruvian piggy is a long haired Abbyssinian, the breed standards say that the fringe should completely cover the face and the sweep should flow out from the butt, the hair is not supposed to be cut but kept in wrappers ready for show day.

Me thinks that is not fun and that Agent Master of Disguise is much better with his ever changing hairstyle.

[caption id="attachment_749" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Master of Disguise Working Undercover"][/caption]

2 comments:

  1. Cute piggy! I've never seen such hair. That working undercover picture is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete