Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Resolutions

On the 31st December the humans have a traditon of making resolutions for the following year.

A resolution is like a promise.

Me has come up with a few resolutions for next year.

1) Me will try not to pull Ghost's ear no matter how tempting it is.

2) Me will try not to bite Daddy's fingers, even when he sticks them through the cage and wiggles them.

3) Me will try not to scare Mummy any more and put lots of weight on

What are your resolutions?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Buddy,

    Happy new year!
    I think i'm gonna follow my slave's example.
    In the netherlands we also do the resolutions thing, but roughly translated we use the words: 'Good intentions'. My slave decided last year to have 'bad intentions' and had lots of fun because of them (they were minor, like drinking coffee with cafeine).

    So my bad intentions will be:
    1) eat lots and lots of vegetables and not always let the ladies go first (except Mickey)
    2) Try to keep slave from having any sleep; I got wheeking lessons from woopy and i'm a lot more noisy than I used to be.
    3) Commit lots more mischief with my buddy Fugly; I know i'm older but i'm still very young at heart *evil grin*

    Agent I

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all hope that you are successful with your Resolutions, particularly number 3.

    Your mummy wants to spend time caring for you without worrying.

    Happy New Year Agents F and Ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wee think you have very good resolutions..
    I think weee will try to let mommie sleep in on her days off work. (NOT) hehehehe weee said "try" hahahahaha we are very very silly piggies here at misfit ville. and when one of us gets up we thinks weee all need to get up and "sing" till mommie and daddy gets us our morning veggie plates! Weee even love to bang on our bars.. wee do have one piggie here that loves to sleep in.. thats Yettie! he is always always last to get up and sing with us!!

    ReplyDelete