Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hunting Presents

Mummy made the mistake of leaving me unsupervised last night while she emptied the washing machine.

When she came back me had escaped from our play area, before she manage to get me back in the play area me did some present hunting.

Me can report there are no presents behind or under the sofa and chair or in the understairs cupboard.

All me did find was 3 rolls of unopened wrapping paper.... this does not bode well for presents.

Me thinks my present may be hiding in the garage but me cant verify this, special agent piggy that me is, me has been defeated by the mighty lock of yale, besides which its cold out there!!!

1 comment:

  1. There are enough of us to form a pyramid and reach the mighty lock but we still can't open the door.

    We think that, if there are presents out in the garage, that they can stay there until the appropriate day. We don't like the cold either.

    ReplyDelete