Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ready Teddy Go!!

Agent Cannonball is a Teddy type of piggy (ahh sounds so cute)

Teddies are considered a rare breed and as such they only have a guide show standard not a full standard.

Teddies are similar to Rexes although their hair is straight, shorter and plusher than a Rex.

There are 2 types of Teddies the US teddy and the Swiss or Ch Teddy, can anyone tell me the difference as me dont know.

Over to Agent Cannonball............

Me is Agent Cannonball and me is a black Teddy piggy! We Teddies look Rex piggies so you have look carefully to tell between a Rex piggy agent and a Teddy piggy agent. We both have short, dense coats that make us look very fuzzy and very handsome. Rex agents have crinkly whiskers while we Teddies have longer and straighter whiskers. Teddies have longer tummy fur and have soft fur all over, like a teddy bear!

Me was the last piggy at a pet shop. Me was trying to make myself look small in a corner when The Big Hand picked me up and put me with two strange piggies for a little bit. They sniffed me and that was okay but then the fat golden one tried to sit on me! A few months later I am bigger and I shake my big rump at golden piggy. There is another piggy with crazy hair that is my best friend forever. He has black and white whorls all over and likes to move the pigloo bases around for our stealth operations. If I am taken away from my piggy friend I squeak so loud my ears flap and The Big Hand brings me my friend!

Me is very good at hiding in my carrot cube. When I hear something happen - door shut, fridge opens - I burst out of my cube squeaking at full speed into a pigloo base! Then me remains perfectly silent so nobody knows where me is. Me lets the humans know I am on full alert and watching them at all times!

[caption id="attachment_446" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Agent Cannonball Undercover"]agentcannonballintenthideout[/caption]

6 comments:

  1. Hey buddy!

    CH teddies have longer hair; 3-4 cm, if i recall correctly (google '3cm to inch' if you want to know how much that is in your system). The difference between them and me (a texel) is that my hair can get infinately long and slave has to cut it.

    Igor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too right Igor. Us Texels may look handsome but all that hairdressing is a pain.

    Shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize that little squeaker! What a smart little stealth piggy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CH teddies do have longer hair, we had one at shelter once, We have a few pigtures of him, though it's not very clear. Do you want us to send it to you? He had similar colours to agent cannonbal, we think we recognise him, can we post our answer here?
    We think his name starts with a B, right?
    Our Valentino is a US Teddy as well, they are very soft all teddies are, while our Rex lil'Woop has more coarse hair. Plus Rexes have curly hair on tummy, Teddies don't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me thinks you know who agent Cannonball is, yes his name begins with B.

    We would love to see pigtures of your CH Teddy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We would love to see the CH Teddy too.

    ReplyDelete