Monday, October 26, 2009

Radiant Red

Or should that be radioactive.........he sure is bright

The breed standard for Self Reds says they should be a mahogany red with dark red/brown ears and dark feet and eyes.

Lets meet Agent Big Red

Hello Agent F.

I am very honoured to be included in this privileged group of secret agents.

I have thought long and hard about a secret name and I decided that Agent Orange was good but our Slave tells me that it is the name of something not very nice so I would like to be called Agent Big Red instead.

I am a Self Red piggy and came from a breeder of self reds, so, unlike most of the Piggyfriends I am not a dolly mixture. I should have been either a stud or show pig but I have an eye condition called entropion, which causes me no trouble but meant that I was unsuitable for either vocation so my breeder had me neutered and asked her Rodentologist if she could find me a new home.

Our Slave goes to the same Rodentologist so I came to live here at Piggyfriends.

Our Slave does not approve of neutering and I wasn't very keen on it myself, but it does mean that I can live with a group of lady Piggyfriends called Hope, Peony and Petunia, which is very nice, even though they try to grab all the veggies first. That hasn't stopped me growing to a sizeable three and a half pounds.

Agent Big Red ( aka Garnet ).

[caption id="attachment_422" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Agent Big Red"]Agent Big Red[/caption]

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo! It is me. I'm famous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very handsome piggy! And wow, 3.5 lbs! What a good eater.

    ReplyDelete