Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Humans are Strange

Mummy told us that there will be a funeral for our friend a week Friday, so Spooky said he would help dig the hole in the garden (he loves digging strange piggy) and me was going to help chose the pot and the plant to mark the hole.

Mummy says humans dont get buried in the garden (this must be because they are not as important as guinea pigs)

Mummy says our friend will be cremated and then the ashes scattered in a garden of remembrance (so they do go in the garden Mummy lied)
where they will help lots of beautiful plants to grow.

That way our friend has never really gone. We are glad about that.

1 comment:

  1. Digging a hole?? My dear Spooky, do you know how huge those humans are? And they talk about us being LAPS... tssssk..

    But i'm being rude (mommy is giving me the evil eye..)

    I can see that you boys are doing great at supporting your mum. Keep it up! I'm proud of you guys!

    Agent I

    ReplyDelete