Friday, August 14, 2009

Goodbye My Friend

My friend crossed the rainbow bridge at 11:45 this morning.

Mummy says that now she is free of pain and reunited with her beloved cats Big Boy and Chloe and the hammie who went everywhere with her, even for road trips in her MG.

While we may miss her she is in a happier place now, its just us left behind who are sad.

Agent I you are right humans are very leaky when sad.

Munchees when me is less sad and mummy has stopped leaking me will be blogging again.

In fact me has a special blog which another under cover guinea pig has helped with. Agent I for your information she is a she.

Thank you for all your kind words and thoughts.

Me will be back with you soon

4 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. Take as much time as you need. Please know there are many who care about you and your mummy and will miss you while you all heal.

    The munchees send much love, hugs and piggy kisses your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hug..
    Lots of nose neck rubs..
    Lots of piggy kisses..
    ..for you boys and your slave!

    The Winky team and their slave
    p.s. take all the time you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all so sad that you have lost your good friend.

    Take all the time that you need. We will be waiting for you when you feel up to blogging again.

    Hugs and piggy kisses to you and your Slave from the Piggyfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Critter Crew and I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much it hurts.... big hugs and piggie, hamster, rattie and rabbit kisses and hugs from me too.
    Kirsten and the Critter Crew

    ReplyDelete