Thursday, July 9, 2009

Me is a Role Model

Daddy decided that as Spooky's poops have firmed up enough for him not to walk poop everywhere and as he was looking so sad and lonely he need a role model ME!! (can you think of anyone better? thought not)

I went back in the cage with Spooky and I think we should change his name to pritt stick as he has been glued to my bum ever since.

Thats when he is not trying to steal the piece of hay that I am in the middle of eating.

He has followed me about all over the cage munching away (dont know why the humans are worried about him not eating) I mean I am hardly getting a look in and when I do chose a piece of hay thats the piece he wants to eat!!

Spooky has gained 16g overnight and his weight is now 388g hurray a step in the right direction.

He had another tiny piece of carrot (wheres mine hmmmpppffftt, oh yes I had to go back to old cage to have a salad heehee) and more banana (he can keep that)

So being with a hero like me is obviously good for him!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well done buddy, those other pigs realize how lucky they are, having us for cagemates ;-)

    But anyways.. his new name is sticky? *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Spooky is doing better. I used to give Kack some toast to help him bulk up. I've also been know to give a potato chip or tortilla chip to a Munchee.

    ReplyDelete