Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What's so Funny??

Well if I tell you what I did last night, maybe you could tell me what was so funny........

I was on my special towel having a cuddle with mummy, daddy was sitting next to us on the sofa with a blanket on him.

Daddy was holding a bag that made a rustling noise (so it must have been a treat for me)

Well I ran off my towel and grabbed the corner of Daddys bag, at which point Mummy fell about laughing saying "you dont want crisps"

Why not I might want crisps, and a rustling bag means food, what was so funny???

2 comments:

  1. Onyx and Velvet03 June, 2009 07:25

    Agent F did you know that some of the Munchees love to share their hooman food with their slave Kacee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I like to climb off my mommy's lap at night and climb all the way across the sofa if daddy is having apples and I try to steal some. He acts like he is giving me some voluntarily, but I know it's my menacing look! ;)

    ReplyDelete